Christmas is considered to be one the most amazing times of the year and it’s the perfect time of the year to show off your natural hair. Here are a few tips to help you celebrate your natural hair this holiday season.
1. Wear an updo. Create a textured updo this holiday season to share the versatility of your beautiful coils. The updo hairstyle is perfect for Christmas dinners, and parties.
2. Set it out. A spiral set is also a great Christmas go-to hairstyle. This hairstyle is also easy to achieve on most lengths. It is very easy to create and it is the perfect hairstyle to wear if you are in the process of transitioning to natural hair.
3. Have a natural hair photo shoot. Not only is this an awesome Christmas gift for a loved one, but taking beautiful photos of your hair is a great way to boost your confidence and encourage others who are considering going natural.
4. Celebrate curls. These days there are so many way to encourage someone to embrace their c
urls. Give a Natural Girls Rock t-shirt, or even a natural hair mug.
5. Encourage others to embrace their natural hair. Share your natural hair journey with your friends and family that are thinking about going natural. Sometimes people may need an extra boost of confidence if you are thinking about going natural. You may be the reason that they decided to do the big chop for the New Year!